Sunday, August 14, 2016

Welcome to Startup Bitcoin !

Hello Bitcoin family!
I am Alex Biondo, Founder and CEO of StartupBitcoin.com

Stay connected with us for the latest news about Bitcoin cryptocurrency and economy. I am excited to bring Bitcoin again to my lead vocabulary, gonna use daily and everytime because its like talk about revolution, something that can't be stopped by any force.

I saw my life be destructed by the pressure of banks, bills, taxes, accounts, the world should not be unfair. I am not asking to agreed with me, you can make your capitalism, anyway its a capitalism but much better than be constant controlled by their purposes.

Go to listen Lorde, Everybody Wants To Rule The Role.
Hug Bitcoin and Blockchain technologies.

No comments:

What is Bitcoin?

Search results